*Little to no crafting content in this post. There will be some frank discussion about female issues that I cope with, if this bothers you (nothing to explicit) then please skip to my next posting. Thanks.*
- Get through my Skype Interview- This went pretty well, I look forward to hearing from them.
- Call the garage to get my inspection and brakes- The inspection is $21 the Brakes, Struts, Calipers, and Control arm are going to cost me quite a bit more. How much more, we will find out.
- Work on my Poncho, ultimately I would like to get to the second portion I made progress on this however I did not get as far as I would have liked
- Complete at least 10 rows on my Strickplaner cover well I managed 4 rows, not too bad really
- Keep working on my budget/budget plan- I have made significant progress on this, I hope to have it under control by the middle of October.
- Figure out a food plan that includes: –
- Decent Food
- Not a ton of expense
- Quick to make
- Easy to take with me for work
- Containers that are either disposable or dishwasher safe
- I think that the food plan is mostly going to be solved by Freshly and some frozen vegetables as filler. I may decide to upgrade my subscription to 12 meals a week just so that I have them readily available to nuke when I get home.
So there is not enough progress on my poncho to justify a photo, and I have not made any real progress on any of my other crafts. I am trying to up my bullet journal as well as my financial planning. Right now I have a to the cent update of my financial situation, as well as a weekly outline of what my schedule is going to look like this week.
It is not fun. Yesterday I spent the day sleeping, like literally I was up for about 4-6 hours the entire 24 hour period. This is simply because I was going to start my cycle today. I’m one of those women that need to stock up on protein and sleep right before then on the first day I go through absolute Hell. Right now it is before 3pm and I have already taken 4 Pamprin Max, I’m only allowed 8 in a 24 hour time frame. My cramps have not really subsided, eating something might help but the pain is such that I really cannot face eating right now. I know that I only have about 3 more hours left on my shift, then I can go home and go to bed. By tomorrow everything should shift so that the Pamprin is enough to keep me from being this miserable. I know, some of you are probably wondering why I don’t go on the Dep shot or something similar, well I am 37 and I have poly-cystic-ovary syndrome. I am actually happy that I am currently getting my period on a regular cycle rather than being on medication that doesn’t really control things. In addition to my health issues next week is going to be problematic with my schedule as well.
Monday I am filling in for someone 8am-12:30 then from 1pm-9pm I am working my regular shift. Tuesday I have a doctor’s appointment at 7:30am (I get to get yelled at about my A1C again, joy), then at 8:30 I have the first of my 2 car appointments, followed by work from 11:30-6:30 then 7-10 at another job. Wednesday I have another car appointment at 8am, work from 11:30-6 and 6:30-10 at my other job. Thursday is just 11:30-6:30 but Friday is 11:30-4 (normally I would have my second job, but they’re on midterm break). Then Saturday I’m working 9:30-1:30 but I do get Sunday off. So my 50.5 hour work week is turned up to 59 hours, 2 car appointments, and a doctors appointment. For some crazy reason I don’t think I’m going to get much crafting done this week. I do have 2 job applications I need to turn in, if I get those done and I don’t wind up ill I’ll consider this a good week.
Until next time remember to Live Life a Little More Abstract.