I have crossed the half way point with my cowl, knitted from the thick and thin yarn sent to me by Melody’s Makings. For this cowl I cast on 100 stitches and started knitting. I began switching stitches on the ends, but stopped that when I decided to join the cowl int the round and knit on circular needles. Because of this the join is rather messy and when I seamed things up it got sort of ugly. I fixed this as best I could and will see how badly it looks on the right side when I am done. If nothing else I can make sure that the ugly side stays at the back of my neck, or create an embellishment to cover over it. So this is what over half of a cowl looks like:
I presume that things will block out some. On another note, I almost forgot that I was crocheting a lace shawl. I found the bag, and since it is the half-granny pattern I can pick it right back up. I made a decent start, but since it is lace weight chroma twist things are going to take forever. Oh well, that just means that I get even more time to enjoy crocheting with the Chroma twist.